Malta is a country (composed of islands) located in the Mediterranean Sea. It is around 80 km (50 miles) south of Sicily, Italy. If you were to literally drive across the island from the south coastline to the north coastline, it will only take you about 45 minutes to complete
GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES!
Want to learn how to travel the world and get the most out of every experience?
Sign up to receive exclusive updates on Calvin's epic adventures, useful advice/tips, stunning photographs and many more!
- El Nido’s Best Island Hopping Tours in Palawan, Philippines
- The Secret of Stopovers: How to Visit More Countries at Cheap Cost?
- 10 Steps to Enjoy a Bath at jimjilbang in Seoul, South Korea
- Top Three Things to Do in Amsterdam’s Red Light District
- Philippines: Art in Island – Largest 3D Museum in Asia