Many of you wonderful ladies have asked me, “Is it okay for me to travel alone? If so, where should I visit?”
When I started telling people I was going to Indonesia for a couple weeks, everybody’s first question was the same: Who are you going with? When I said I was going on my own, their reactions were all very similar. “Wow, that is very brave of you!” “Aren’t you scared?” “Will it be safe?” “Alone? I could never do that.”
I completely understand your feeling. Going out alone can be terrifying sometimes. Nobody knows where you are. They’ve no idea what you’re doing, what you’re eating, etc.
Actually, I’m not the ideal person to ask when it comes to traveling solo for women only. I’m a male, so in some countries, they do treat me differently because I’m a male. I do not want to confirm that you’ll be safe.
I figured that the best way for you to gather more information through several female solo websites I know and I am personally big fans of them. I trust them enough. I’m confident that their websites will help you to know where you should be visiting. Or you could ask them questions if you want.
I’ll include all links including Deaf solo pages.
1. Adventurous Kate – Solo Female Traveler – http://www.adventurouskate.com/
2. The Blonde Abroad – Little Crazy/Fun Female Traveler – http://theblondeabroad.com/
3. Top 25 Solo Female Travel Bloggers to Follow -https://www.flipkey.com/…/top-25-solo-female-travel-blogge…/
4. Deaf Travel Solo – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1517779065203366/
5. Deaf Travel Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/833177426797627/
Please share this post with your friends, loved ones, and whoever you think deserve to know.
I’m certain there are more great links, so please feel free to share your links here!
Be safe, my friends!